Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Career Colleges' are the work of the devil!
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2013, 07:13 PM

Yeah, stay away from those places. I think the popular ones that steal people's money are University of Phoenix, Art Institute, and ITT Tech. I think Devry is even a bit iffy at this point. Basically, any college that runs commercials on TV are just out to take your $$$, and their degrees mean shit.

Use this place to get a listing of which colleges are legit: http://www.careeronestop.org/EducationTr...ining.aspx

You definitely want to be careful. It can be difficult finding classes that will transfer to universities. I know there's at least two I've taken that probably won't transfer.

My advice is hit up the community college in your town. They're usually cheap and have transferable credits. Their degree plans aren't going to catch your eye like those for-profit schools, but at least their degrees are worth something when you graduate.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
'Career Colleges' are the work of the devil! - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 03-01-2013, 07:13 PM