Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-14-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-11-2013, 02:41 PM

I don't long for you so you can forget that dribble. It is not my fault Smoke Man that arguing with you is like having an argument with an inanimate object because you're just that damn plain. Where's 'Table', I am sure it could but up better debate than you...

Okay let the Q and A begin.

Why the fuck is your name Smoke Man? Are you encouraging men to smoke? I just don't get it.

Why are yet to succeed?

Why are you boring?

Why are you irrelevant?

Oh and how are you? I know Liz Hathaway's cunt has been given you a bit of a biting lately so times must be hard...

I don't long for these answers really though Smoke Man, I don't want answers, I don't care about you just like all of the public don't care about you. Just like management evidently don't care about you, the black circle don't care about you oh and the whole damn locker room don't care about you.

Is it any wonder why no one half decent joined your shitty rebellion? It stinks of a big fat Smoke Man aroma with a hint of failure. Join the long queue of people who want the glory of taking down the Black Circle, and join the long queue of man who will more than likely fail.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion

Messages In This Thread
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Carver's Sheath - 12-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 12-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 03:24 PM