Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-08-2013, 11:39 AM

Pleading, aye? Oh, please. Why would I beg you to join sides with me? All we have is a common goal, Steve. At least you had, until you became a sheep. Other than that, I had no need to even mention you. You said no to my offer, making it perfectly clear that you were not interested. And now, a week on, why bother wasting my time with something as trivial as you?

Oh wait, it's because I have to.

And did you strap some turbo rockets to your walking stick or something, or are you just getting your grandson to fight for you instead? I don't need to 'keep up with you', Steve. I think you need to step up a bit and realise that experience isn't everything, and I'm going to be the one to prove that to you.

And who did you play second fiddle to, you ask? Oh, how about the rest of the Brotherhood!? You're nothing more than a bumper sticker, stuck on to make the Brotherhood car look that little bit more fancy, when real threats like Duke, Griffin and Santos are walking around, actually making a goddamn point, and being, y'know, threats.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here

Messages In This Thread
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Carver's Sheath - 12-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 01:07 PM