Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 05:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Title Match @ Lethal Lottery?
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 04:04 PM

Tony stares at his computer screen, seeing Paul Heyman wipe out the nick nack paddy wack that Tony had thrown together hastily in order to goad Luca in to a match, and he sighs.

Really, Paul? Really? You're gonna pass up the opportunity to watch me face, not just ESP and her bionic boobies, not just Dr. Zero and his army of child clone saves, while also teaming up with a god damn white pride, Madison loving (since Madison trump Hitler on the terrible scale), Jew killer, but you don't want to see me run the gauntlet with the former Mr. Pantene Pro-V in a title match that you KNOW everyone wants to see? Really?

Two Madness members. Two pieces of shit who will at least keep a fucking title that's named after a continent that we barely compete in in OUR fucking country. No, no, that's not good enough for you. You want to be IMPRESSED. Well, Paul, I hope Liz Hathaway can impress you with some quips about Peter Gilmour's dick (since that's all she can ever wrap her fragile mind around). I hope Smoke Man can wax you all poetic in his talk of flowing seas and the meaning of life. Oh, and I really fucking hope that, for all of your posturing, Cam Lang steps up, bitches like your high school girlfriend after you attempt "the other way" in the back seat of a Camry (because you can't afford anything better than a Camry, Paulie), strokes your pole like he would for LJ, and gets a shot, just to make a mockery of your title, and you as a GM.

Luca vs. Santos equals a god damn Lethal Lotto masterpiece, Heyman, and if you don't see it, it just proves that you've progressed with the times as well as your hairline.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
European Title Match @ Lethal Lottery? - by Smoke - 11-19-2013, 03:05 PM
European Title Match @ Lethal Lottery? - by Tony Santos - 11-19-2013, 04:04 PM