Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Do you believe Marijuana should be legalized?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
8 57.14%
NO
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Marijuana be legal or not? (Credit to Hunter Payne)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-11-2013, 02:44 PM

Well, to go back and throw my opinion into the pot (no pun intended... but I'll leave it in)... My main issue with marijuana legalization is that I've seen weed somewhat destroy the lives of my cousin and best friend. It's sad to see shit like that happen, y'know?

And it really bothers me when people say it's not addictive. It is. And when people say it does no harm. Everything else aside, it's still smoke inhalation! But, it also does brain damage and other stuff. It's damaged my mother's brain, in fact.

And finally, I think I'll give something for the other side of the debate, here. Wanna know why marijuana was really illegalized? MnM... Money, nylon and 'Murica. Hemp was used as rope. But, the 'Muricans wanted to make money off their new nylon rope. And how could they do this? By promoting marijuana as a harmful substance, therefore illegalizing the growth of it.... "even" for rope... Then, they could go on and make their profit as they saw fit. Evil bastards.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Should Marijuana be legal or not? (Credit to Hunter Payne) - by Jenny Alvin - 11-11-2013, 02:44 PM