Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2013, 07:11 PM

Nio - Wow, I just don't know what to say, it's like your brain wants to function. It's really tryin', it is...but it's just not succeeding! Shit where to begin? So you've earned the right to talk shit here cause despite you not wrestling much, you've earned enough achievements and recognition to be considered top dog in the XWF. I don't see you wearin' any belts now but that's cool. People like to say their hay days and moments in the sun were the greatest when they occurred making out like whatever is going on currently to be irrelevant. Those people are often pussies and that usually means the only reason they aren't a champ now is because they don't have it them to succeed anymore. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and go with you must have been so amazing when you were champ that it still somehow counts now. Still if that's the case you're still top dog of a second rate company, second rate going by you calling this company second rate and that alone. So if we are going by our pasts. Than I'm already better than you dipshit! I've held belts and have been champ in first rate companies! Glad to know though I'm coming into a company like the XWF and getting shit from a guy who refers to his own company as second rate right after he thinks he's king shit over it! Says a lot, really it does! However I believe you said it best when you said.

Quote:Oh, are my words and concepts too educated for you? Are they too advanced that you're starting to get a headache? You wanna talk about cookie cutter? You think you're the first cocky ass-hole who passes everything I say off as rambling?

Answer to that last one? No.

No, your words aren't too educated and advanced for me. They don't even come together in tangible relevant thoughts. So since there's a long line of folks deeming your words not understandable though....it's true you could just be dealing with a bunch of morons or you're just a fucking idiot and can't sting together a straight thought. I've talked to you so I'm gonna go with the latter. Keep trying to say you won't face me cause you're afraid of my careless behavior though. Keep hiding behind the idea that Brock it gonna kill me in our match. I'll just be over here, laughing my ass off and knowing you just don't wanna look like a fucking washed up joke. A washed up joke that loses to me and then loses you're so called right to bitch in a company you acknowledge as a second rate company. There's that top notch intellect there! Defend and insult something at the same time! Wow, no wonder the locker room fills with laughter here every time I mention your name! Why am I wasting my breath on you though? You didn't come back with a more thought argument and you still didn't grow a pair.

Brock - I'll tell you what, you can think of me however you want but the truth of the matter is I'm still gonna be the guy who beats you. I'm still gonna prove you ain't shit. I'm gonna climb in that ring...alone and hell I'll even do it sober and just literally crumble your world apart. I mean losing to John Cena must kinda sting but losing to me; with what little you think of me, you're probably gonna fucking lose your mind. The XWF just might have to put your ass on suicide watch, right? Still...I look forward to our match Brock. I look forward to rockin' out as usual, busting out some epic moves and just devastating you by destroying you in the ring.

John Black - Uhhhhhhh.....I'm not even gonna bother responding to you man. You sound like you've been taking some of those drugs I've been charged with that you can't explain. Seriously who the fuck are you, did someone leave a door open and a drunk fan came wandering in?

Messages In This Thread
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Chasm - 01-31-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Angelus - 01-30-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-01-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Nio - 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-01-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Nio - 02-01-2013, 10:12 AM
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-02-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Nio - 02-02-2013, 01:52 AM
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Jeff Hardy - 02-02-2013, 03:18 AM
RE: XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV - by Nio - 02-02-2013, 08:58 AM