Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Night of Sacrifice: Round Two
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-09-2013, 05:45 PM

Why the fuck would I want to work with Gilmour? And if I was working with him, why did I try to take him out too? Continue to try and blame me for YOUR failure to keep the area secure and to keep Peter Gilmour out. YOU were the one who preached for weeks he wasn't going to make a mockery of this tournament and now you are blaming the man who ELIMINATED him from said tournament. And news flash you dumb bitch, Cam Lang was also in the match and he DID benefit from the interference or should I say the restart YOU ordered from Gilmour's interference. If anything it seems to me that all three of you had something planned. If you think you are going to make me out to be the liar and co-conspirator you are sadly mistaken. I am the one who put MY body on the line FOR YOU to personally take Gilmour out, so to sit here and accuse me of being the reason that he interfered is complete bullshit. And I am not responsible for security or any of that bullshit. THAT is all on YOU! I don't know what your reasons are and I don't really give a fuck! And I don't give a fuck what anyone in this federation thinks, they can think what they want, but anyone with half a brain would see that the fact that there was no extra security when you yourself stated there would be all evening, that the man who eliminated him from said tournament was victorious DESPITE that failure, and then the decision is reversed BECAUSE of said failure to where Cam Lang benefits, NOT me. So if you want to sit here and continue to make yourself look like a fucking fool and let Peter Gilmour turn your tournament into a mockery after all? Be my guest. But mark my words. You will regret your actions! As will as Peter Gilmour.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
A Night of Sacrifice: Round Two - by Cam Lang - 09-09-2013, 12:12 AM
A Night of Sacrifice: Round Two - by Andrew Morrison - 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM