Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2013, 08:55 AM

-- First game system was the NES, first game was Super Mario Bros. 1, and I got them both when I was three back in '90 because of my mom. She also got me into wrestling, cuz her dad always used to take her to the matches, and her fave star was Gorgeous George. When I got into it around the age of eight, she loved Macho Man, and when I got BACK into it in 2000, she loved Eddie... now, all three has passed, and it's not the same for her. Or a lot of people. But as for games... I love them all. I have the NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PSX, PS2, X-360, Sega Genesis & DreamCast... and I used to have the GameGear but lost it. >.< And a whole slew of GabeBoys/DS ... I only play wrestling games now, but that's cuz I am soooooooo freakin; bogged down with things I need to get done it's unbearable... but if I ever do get caught up, I'd just as soon play Halo as I would Super Metroid. I'm a gamer. Period.

-- Don't even get me started on reading... srsly, I can not keep writing this much, I need rest, badly. >.< I'll just say..... my mom read to me in the womb. she read to me so i could sleep. when i was older, we read together. i was in the summer reading program for the local library when i was little... then i was a volunteer... then i got paid. the ONLY job i've ever held... and i lost it because i refused to take a break. just like here. i want to work at the library in keanrey, nebraska if i ever actually get to move there... but i want to seriously start taking care of myself by the time i get there...

-- i ramble. a LOTTTTT... because of the shape i'm in... i really think that has a lot to do with it...

-- i hate... you know... i hate even saying the word, or typing it... rhymes with poaches. .. ICK, even that makes me think of them, and dammit i freaking hate those things with a burning fiery passion. so damned much. >.<

-- the truth is out there. ... i could go a lot more into detail about 'outside space' as the rugrats would put it... but i need rest. and the less typing i do... the closer i get to actually doing that. so..........

-- i often say i'm going to do things... but don't. and please. believe me. i always have every intention to actually do these things. why do you think i've only written the prologue to my story series. procrastination... it is one of the main factors behind the way i am...

-- i'm gonna shut up now.

-- $

[note2self -- step away from the keyboard, shane... step away.]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by &quot;The Phantom&quot; Jack Kronus - 08-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by Rain - 09-09-2013, 08:55 AM