Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 01:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli-- John told me about you... and he was right.
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2013, 11:11 PM

Au Revoir means goodbye in French.. So what if I choose to speak it. How is that facetious? I'll have you know that French is my second language IN REAL LIFE. So if I choose any French saying out of fucking character to speak, I will. It's my fucking right. Last I checked you are not my mother, my father or the President of the United States or one of the founding fathers... Nor did you write the constitution. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Live it, Learn it, Love it and get the fuck over it. And before you go "She hates me.. blah blah blah.." Hate is a huge thing in my religion, it breeds bad Karma. I don't "hate" anyone. You can ask Micah aka Minx, she and I have had bad arguments over stuff before, and guess what.. I forgave her, and I've forgiven people who have said way worse than the things you've said about me. But I guess this is the price I pay for being NICE and trying to help you out. You got pissed off when I told you that I wouldn't participate in a match with you against Minx and Zak. Since then you have treated me like shit. Tough, get over it. You want to bitch about people wanting to censor you from talking, yet you insult other and do the same when we speak out in any fashion towards you. So yeah.. stop being a hypocrite. From this moment forward, unless we are in a match, which we do have one on the next shove it, please, keep my name out of your mouth and your writings. Merci Beaucoup, Au Revoir.

1x UFO E1999 Champion

Messages In This Thread
Eli-- John told me about you... and he was right. - by AlexandraCallaway - 09-08-2013, 11:11 PM