Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 11:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2013, 05:26 PM

"Stop it! Can't you see your fighting is tearing this family apart?!"

Everyone involved in this scuffle look at Jessie, no doubt confused as to what the fuck she just said. Not wanting the attention, she tries to divert the focus of the conversation from herself.

"Oh, look at my..."

She notices that she isn't wearing a watch.

"Wrist- I gotta go!"

Spinning around on one heel, she walks as fast as she can to get out of the room, walking right into the wall the first time.

"I meant to do that!"

Looking more carefully this time, she actually walks through the fucking doorway and out of this conversation, leaving the others to their own devices.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-28-2013), Rain (09-08-2013), Rebel (09-07-2013)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 09-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-07-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Heyman Needs a Luca Title Defense to keep Madness on the Air. Ergo, Convince Me - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 09-08-2013, 05:27 AM