Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past the Point (Alexandra, Zak, Micah, Radio)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2013, 10:08 PM

Alexandra looked down at Zak, never had she seen him look sad before. He was always so...so.. well.. dark and brooding, but never sad. It was a strange feeling for her to see this change in him. Sitting down next to him, she patted his back softly.

"I'm sure she isn't angry at you for it. If anything, she should be happy that she gets the chance to see the future. A gift if you ask me. Every gift can be a curse if you let it. She seems to be taking to it rather well. Besides, she gets to share a love that will last one lifetime, and beyond. I think she and Radio were meant to find each other. Some people are just lucky like that you know."

She swallowed hard, before placing her hand back on her leg. It was sort of awkward, but at the same time, Zak was being honest with her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mr. Radio (09-01-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Past the Point (Alexandra, Zak, Micah, Radio) - by AlexandraCallaway - 09-01-2013, 10:08 PM