Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-25-2013, 07:21 PM

(08-25-2013, 03:18 PM)Smoke Man Said:
(08-25-2013, 02:49 PM)Cam Lang Said: - I'm crazy about dogs, in a couple years time when I get my own space I'll most likely purchase a boxer as my first dog. I love them, so much energy and very friendly dogs.

My parents would agree with you. Their free time is full of doggy related stuff. They recently started their own dog club to teach people to train their dogs, they compete regularly, and one of their dogs was actually at one point one of the best dogs in the country (competition wise). In fact she's like the John Cena of the dog world: having been a mother, having surgery twice (one of which was a C-Section), almost dying multiple times (shudder) and just loving attention. Super dog.

I actually remember growing up with 5 dogs in the house at one point. 6 humans, 5 dogs, a cat and a goldfish. We like pets Big Grin

(08-25-2013, 04:27 PM)ljTheSavior Said:
(08-25-2013, 02:49 PM)Cam Lang Said: I've been seeing ads for Avenged everywhere, definitely sounds like something I might get.

A little about myself:

- I'm the middle child out of 3 children in total, my older brother is 21 months older than myself is completing his last year of university. My younger sister is going into her first year of high school, crazy how things change so fast.

- My parents divorced over a decade ago, I lived with my mother for the most part as my dad's job involved a lot of travel, but I still got/get to see him fairly often. I now have a step father and step mother also!

- I'm crazy about dogs, in a couple years time when I get my own space I'll most likely purchase a boxer as my first dog. I love them, so much energy and very friendly dogs.

- I'm a hockey enthusiast, well I guess you could call me a sports enthusiast. I played mainly hockey and soccer growing up, also ran track!

- I got into wrestling when I was about 11 or 12 years old. The WWF vs Alliance storyline was taking place, I eventually got my brother into it and we got our neighborhood friends into it at least for a bit. One moment I can never forget, we ordered the 2001 royal rumble on PPV and had so many people over to watch it. I was really sick and remember everyone getting pissed at me as I was constantly blowing my nose lol. I was a Kane/Undertaker fan and of course most of the kids there were all going for Austin...

That's around the time I started getting full on into wrestling. good times.

I've grown up my entire life around a dog orientated family, I had cats up to my teenage years but my mom stopped because our last cat always hung around the basement and my mom felt like it was kind of enclosed. We currently have a German shepherd who is turning 11 this upcoming boxing day, an Alaskan Malimute who's going on 5 and surprisingly a Chihuahua who's just turned 3! My brother's fiancee is currently going to vet school, we've always adopted from the SPCA and shelters... my grandmother's sister at one point had 8 dogs in her household, she still has four left but I believe the youngest is like 10, so they're getting pretty old but it's always nice to see them.

And yes, it was pretty awesome because I had always every now and then watch WCW and WWF on and off, so seeing everyone together in one atmosphere was pretty cool and got me into it.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 08-23-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by Cam Lang - 08-25-2013, 07:21 PM