Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-23-2013, 09:23 PM

Let me think about this one for a minute....3 facts about me and 2 facts about my efed history 1 actual fact....

-I am also a fan of regular show, as well as teen titans go
-I can't drink alcohol anymore.when I was underage to dink I was living in a college frat house. Long story short....wasted every day for almost 2 years. All but completely burned me out of drinking, except socially.
-I listen to certain songs on repeat while doing certain tasks, including writing rps. To be more specific...ill listen to something like the song "test drive" from the how you train your dragon ost while skydiving in saints row the third...

-I used to run my own e-fed for about a year, until I gave ownership to my friend...that killed the fed. It wasn't anything special bt fun none the less
- my original character is based on the same character Ive mad in every PlayStation wwe games, since the original smackdown on the ps1

-I sold night vision goggles from a video game collector's edition for 100 bucks...while the game cost me 120 bucks

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lightning's post:
Cam Lang (08-25-2013), Hunter Payne (08-23-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 08-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by Lightning - 08-23-2013, 09:23 PM