Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Just getting to know you guys outside of the Fed.
I'll start:

*You know the saying "I know it like the back of my hand" studies show less than 5% of people can pick the back of their hand out of a line up of pictures.

*Joy Giovanni as my manager was a last minute change. The first fed I was in years ago I had a guy be my manager named "The Don" with Paul Heyman as the pic base, but I wanted a female this time. Originally I was going to have it be Melina, AJ Lee, or Melanie Iglesias. Involved in the stalker thing I had going on (none of you probably read those early RPs) Then I thought what goes better with Payne, oh hey Joy is the opposite of Pain. Joy Giovanni was a former wwe diva. That works perfect! Bam! Payne and Joy is born.

*I know how to read people's body language and it's awesome (doesn't really help here though lol). A guy that was in my massage therapy class teaches classes on it on the side and he sorta took me under his wing. It has really helped me with my social skills. I love it.

Alright your turn.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by Hunter Payne - 08-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 08-23-2013, 02:54 AM