Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 8/12/2013 - Part 2
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2013, 11:55 PM

Before the two of you attack me, I want you both to think back to what happened at Gauntlet City! You know who attacked me viciously during that show? Gilmour and his buddies Unknown Soldier, Sid Feder, Mister Mystery, and Flo Feder. They beat the hell out of me but because of that beating, I was able to go on to win the King of the XWF crown on that same night.

So go ahead, put your hands on me, but realize that just because you put some scrapes and bruises on me, it doesn't make you the king. Go ahead-- power me up like they did at Gauntlet City!

And Peter, just because you put some chains on Luca and dragged him around the ring, it doesn't mean you're capable of defeating Luca in a legitimate wrestling contest.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Monday Night Madness - 8/12/2013 - Part 2 - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-13-2013, 11:55 PM