Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-07-2013, 02:17 PM

Havok shuts the laptop. And smiles.

Don't care. I'm doing druuuugs

*Takes a bite of the cheese cake.*

Holy shit! These are awesome!

Caliban nods grinning, and Havok then continues talking about the subject at hand

I like the odds. I like the whole atmosphere. The build up is nice. In fact ,Caliban, I can't wait. And to answer your question I watched the ending of the match several times...But to be honest I feel better now that Heyman said what he said. I think his sentiments hold weight where other wrestling promoter's wouldn't. The doubts shall be removed next week though....(gets a weird look on his face) This is REALLY good shit. You would think you got this shit from Cali or some shit.. This is fantastic! But I'm gonna have to take you to my guy in Mississippi. His shit'll blow your mind.

laugher bounces off the walls in the tiny room as the conversation gets weirder and weirder

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19 - by LJ Havok - 08-07-2013, 02:17 PM