Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Cats, Little Men
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-12-2023, 09:59 AM

My initial thought as I seent the Lion, this Mufasa entered the room, eyes low but still at an angle where his eyes met my own. "Ooohhh daang.." 

I felt a brief moment of relief as Thad, my teammate in Saga and someone I thought was friendly walked in behind the Lion. Betrayal comes in various shades of Shit and this one had a marketable face. Suddenly the Lion pounced and I was being pinned down. Am I gonna die? 

One..

Two…

I can hear Thad laughing but Mufasa was purring and it was kind of adorable. So I did what anyone would do in an extreme situation like this one.. I bit a lion. 

"RRROOOOAR" His growl was mighty and the area close to his armpit had a lot more flavor than I had expected. He moved and technically that's a kick out. 

I was not safe. With only one boot on, I scramble to my feet, find the belt and give Thad a dirty look. "Hakuna Matata motherfucker, you wrong for that one!" 

"RRRRROOOOAR!" The Lion sings tonight and I might need to find a bathroom. I ran. I hauled ass from the room altogether.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
Ned Kaye (02-12-2023), Raion Kido (02-12-2023), Thaddeus Duke (02-12-2023)

Messages In This Thread
Big Cats, Little Men - by Thaddeus Duke - 02-12-2023, 08:21 AM
RE: Big Cats, Little Men - by Jason Cashe - 02-12-2023, 09:59 AM