Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 11:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message to the XWF RE: Can-J*p Connection
Billy B. Blankenship Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2021, 07:47 AM

Well good morning to you as well slobber-jaw!

I wondered when exactly Freddy, the pompous lard-ass, would decide to reintroduce us to his unfounded, non-sequitur, a damn right defamatory remarks, as he schemes and scrambles to duck the challenge issued by me, on behalf of the greatest Tag Team ALIVE, The Can-Jap Connection.

But while we stew, simmer and soak in Mr. FLABulous’ words, let me tell you a little story:

It was a beautiful morning in the trailer park, sticky and reeking of moldy half-working AC units and urine, but beautiful nonetheless. From a sunken in, half drained waterbed rolled Freddy Fabulous. Totally nude. They don’t knit Jammies that big. He slid on his formerly pink, now nicotine stained house slippers and proceeded to his shit-can. Freddy struggled through the door frame, with a helpless tear trickling down his fat cheek.

“Why is life so hard?”

He wondered,

“Why am I such a fat, miserable, non-tag team managing, Phoenix U Online drop-out, waste of an existence? What on earth could I ever do to save my boys the ass whipping they’re going to receive from the Can-Jap... oh wait! Jap?!”

Like a fire-poker to a smoldering ashtray, Freddy sparked up an ember. The gimpy, two-legged rodent running a marathon in the wheel of his integrally racist mind.

“That’s it! Like a fascist, I’ll stoke division and misinformation shrouded with my vagina juice! If I can make the world think Billy B. Blankenship is a racist, maybe the XWF will tear up his contract and spare me the shame and misery of being a bloated fuck-tard who manages a couple of knock-off Hell’s Angels who can’t wrestle worth a damn!”

The mental exercise was a lot for Freddy. He fell back asleep on his toilet for a while. Sadly, dreaming away the notion of context. When he woke up, he had it all figured out. He would defame the proud reputation of the Japanese Sumo Culture, by body-shaming a world class athlete like Kyodai Monsuta, and then suggest that Monsuta is associated with a racist act.

Do you all know the moral of the story here? There is no moral! Freddy Fabulous is a stinking ball of liver grease, and he owes Kyodai Monsuta, Ricky Goldhart and the proud countries of Japan and Canada a profound apology! A team name within the context of national abbreviations, a bridge building of one great wrestling society to the next is not a racist epithet.

I would question Freddy, the fur wearer what culture he found it necessary to appropriate that fashion from! It’s a disgrace to French-Canadian culture, just like your Sumo-shaming was to the Japanese.

Danny Lome and Juni are great friends of the Can-Jap Connection and share in my attempts to put a spotlight on Japanese wrestling.

Get it through your thick skull, shit-stain. Like it or not, The Can-Jap Connection is here, and signed to the most lucrative tag team contract in XWF history. They’re going to smack your boys around so hard they’ll shitting miso soup and maple syrup. In the meantime, have fun trying to win the boys a singles title, it’s clear they have no business in the Tag Team Division.

Thank you!
Fuck you!
Bye!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Billy B. Blankenship's post:
JimCaedus (07-06-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-06-2021)

Messages In This Thread
A message to the XWF RE: Can-J*p Connection - by Freddy Fabulous - 07-06-2021, 06:51 AM
re:A message to the XWF RE: Can-J*p Connection - by Billy B. Blankenship - 07-06-2021, 07:47 AM
re:A message to the XWF RE: Can-J*p Connection - by Referee John X - 07-06-2021, 08:27 AM