Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 10:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello XWF, I'm Oliver Danielson and I need your help
Oliver Danielson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-18-2021, 11:43 AM

(01-18-2021, 05:46 AM)Corey Smith Said: Yeah, ooof....wow.

Quick question, why is the CIA handling this and not the FBI?

So Oliver, I don't want to besmirch your good name or anything, but if you already have Baphomet dead to rights on conspiracy to commit mass murder, have reams of XWF video footage of him threatening to kill people, have him on tape assaulting Alias, and apparently have enough intel on him to have "a file"....what exactly are you looking for from us then?

I mean, The Left Hand isn't exactly the cream of the intellectual crop. They have grammar errors in their hype video for their next "big bad" for Chrissakes. How is this not already a slam dunk?

I'm all for nailing this guy to the wall. But this seems....dumb. Like, real dumb.

Sorry Horsey, I'm not buyin' what you're sellin'.

Hello Mr. Smith, Corey, can I call you Corey? Well you see this became the CIA's jurisdiction when Baphomet started killing people who were members of an international criminal organization. The Left Hand is an international terrorist organization. Aren't we in Italy right now? I forget where I am sometimes, I'm a little jet lagged. I believe the Left Hand is using the XWF as a front to have a cover story for traveling the world and committing their crimes. I find it no coincidence that they traveled to known mafia strongholds all over Europe.

Not to mention that the CIA pretty much just does whatever we want. Domestically or international. We run the world, but you didn't hear that from me. The FBI are a bunch of clowns

I wouldn't worry so much about grammatical errors-

Suddenly Oliver's phone rings. He takes it out of his pocket and looks at it to see who is calling.

Excuse me Corey, I have to take this. Hello? This is kind of a bad time, I'm in the middle of something.

Oliver's countenance suddenly becomes very serious.

I'm sorry, I have to cut this short. I'll be in touch.

Oliver leaves abruptly leaving the podium there.

-Oliver Danielson
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Hello XWF, I'm Oliver Danielson and I need your help - by Oliver Danielson - 01-18-2021, 11:43 AM