Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-28-2020, 12:01 PM

"Hi genius Charlieeeee! Hiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiiii-eye! I see you!"

"How many fingers am holding up? Look real close be4 you answer!"

[Image: ThVwUSz.jpg]

"Who we kidding? You can't math, just like you can't fight the big C bugs, C.Duff and Coronacovid!"

"Just think, if you hadn't wasted time messing around with me all week at the outlaw scatshow, and catching Covid and C.Diff by having like 600trazillion interactions with me, and if you didn't fall for my lil fake panic game where I pretended to worry about Sarah not getting a last min RP up (as if she needed it?!?!? (and yes I saw u look@the planted profile messages I left her FAKE-panicking too (and yes u fell for them TOO2!))), you may have been healthy enughf to remember how to COUNT!"

"Wink(1), wink(2)... Hmmm have 48 hours passed since my 2nd wink in a row? Durrrr I dunno!!111!!! WhO cArEs AbOuT dEm RuLeSsS??!? Winks again anywayzZzZzZz. ;)"

"Translation 4 people not sure what I'm talk about here: I'm jus makin' fun of Charlie for being . Tha's all."

;)

#WinkWinkBitchTits #RealChampsDontWasteWork #SOfrigginOWNEDedEDed

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-28-2020, 12:01 PM