Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 04:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
There's Some Hoes In This House.
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

08-19-2020, 02:09 PM

Within the power of Eric-san, he closes his eyes and meditates, then when he opens his eyes he manages to turn Greggo into Gregga, who don's Sarah's cosplay outfit that he tried to bribe Peterous Gilfordus with. Then what was once a room of shit, turned into a garden.

"Man, I had no idea to alter this reality, i managed to get inside your pathetic mind and turn this room and you, into what you really are. You are nothing more than a shell of a man, who really is perverse in shit-filed kickouts. While you think it's a Suck Sess for being able to crawl like the girl from the ring (who ill admit was hot)... doens't really account for much in your favor.

You know GreggoA, as much as you are trying to scare me away with your shit filled gimmick, it doesn't faze me as much. Maybe, one day you can be in your own two girls in one cup or your own BME Pain Olympics, that'll be your contribution to this time of your life, when you aren't out here cosplaying as Sarah for Peterous."

Eric then gets horny... long story short...he then pins Greggo's alt on the wall, ala Heidenreich.

"Yes, I can go deeper inside your fantasies man, I wish i could make you squeal like a pig from deliverance, but not on that rape shit neither. As I crush myself onto you, you forget that you are a shit weasel... you forget all about your own reality. I know you are tired of being someone's else's bitch, but you can't handle that truth among yourself.

I may not watch you at night, but i already have ideas of how fucked up you can get, well so can I. If you want, you can just surrender the title to me, and live happily ever after with your fantasies and always knowing that deep down inside, you have no amounts of balls to be a man."

Eric this time gives Tongan Death Grip on Greggo, and he manages to get his shoulders down as the ref counts...

?...

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
There's Some Hoes In This House. - by Eric Polulu - 08-18-2020, 11:22 AM
re:There's Some Hoes In This House. - by Eric Polulu - 08-19-2020, 02:09 PM