Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 11:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Challenge for Savage!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-19-2020, 09:32 AM

"My client, Sarah 'Dualiverse Godqueen Champking' Lacklan is far superior to you, not just in every way, but also in ways that have yet to even be measured by man."

"Think bout that fer a second pal."

"She so much better that we already know she's better then you in ways that don't exist today."

"But here's the good news, maaaaaan. She said she might consider giving you a shot at the title IF you can get her attention where it counts, which in her werds was basically, during a show when the world is watching. She also said she won't acknoledge mere talking or verbosal challenges. So yeah take that however you will."

"Just know one thing. If you do get her permission to job out to her, YOU BETTER FRIGGIN SELL THE HECK OUT OF THAT LOSS! You better show us months worth of pain, suffering and regret. Don't pull that crap where you just pretend to have magic power no-sell dust and just hop around all gleefully like a cute puppy after my client MURDERZ you!"

"Business aside, hey man what's up? How you been handling this whole Covid thing? Do yer masks provide sufficient protection or are you just immune like I am?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-19-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Open Challenge for Savage! - by Mr. Oz - 08-18-2020, 08:22 PM
re:Open Challenge for Savage! - by Mr. Oz - 08-18-2020, 11:01 PM
Open Challenge for Savage! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-19-2020, 09:32 AM