Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
There's Some Hoes In This House.
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

08-18-2020, 05:16 PM

"F R M I Iz Eric....."

[Image: giphy.gif]

"YOU SEE MAN, I AM NOT THE ONE TO BE PLAYED WITH GREGGO! YOU ARE JUST SPEECHLESS BY MY MERE PRESENTS THAT WOULD MAKE KIM JONG UN JEALOUS. I BET IF IT WERE AN ALTERNATIVE TIME LINE, ID BE THE ONE RUNNING THE SHOW WITH YOUR BITCH, AND YOUR TITLE.

GODDAMN IT JUST GIVE IT UP OR ILL SUCK YOUR DICK FOR A CHEESEBURGER!"

Dafaq he just said, looks like Eric's WAP is getting WAD as he back away from him. Then he put back on his clothes, and speak calm.

"Excuse me, never mind all that shit. You see, i'm Eric and i am here to dethrone you from your reign as champion. I know at some point, you're going to end up either abandoning it or giving it to someone else, as you focus on trying to make your client look like a trillion dollars. I know your time as a champion is going to expire like six month old milk.

I don't claim to be a fighter, but if the time was right i would like to beat the piss ants off your mug, and rip your tongue out and wipe my ass with it like i'm Redman. Just look at yourself in the mirror, you'd make your own reflection give you some bad luck once it breaks with how troglodyte you is. Maybe, it's a good thing you are trying to be the Puff Daddy all over this company, when you know full well you are nothing more than a Uptown intern who's underpaid and overlooked for the benefits of others.

Some day, you'll end up on the news for drive by shooting and even the police wouldn't even find your body or the perps who done it, since you'd be the ashes that some poor soul snort, and die with it also."

Just like that, Eric goes for a Schoolboy Pin so tightly on Greggo that he can't kickout of...

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric Polulu's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-19-2020)

Messages In This Thread
There's Some Hoes In This House. - by Eric Polulu - 08-18-2020, 11:22 AM
re:There's Some Hoes In This House. - by Eric Polulu - 08-18-2020, 05:16 PM