Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a guess
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-08-2020, 12:03 AM

..........................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................Greggo has been staring at the pictures for like 3 days now. Oh yeah he kicked out already too but that footage is missing since, ya know, some of the stuff that happens around here magically escapes the cameras that were right there immediately before and after. "Sometimes the XWF cameras have bigger strokes than the tryhards that are tryna tarnish my client Sarah's good clean name." Oh, good point Greggo!

Greggo is still staring at the 2 pics. He zooms in real close on them 1 at a time...

First, he zooms in and checks out that sexy Pacman pic.

Next, he zooms out and checks out the Asteroids pic.

3rd, he's zooming around the room like an airplane, looking at the Defender pic.

He shits himself, taking a wad of the shit and flinging it wildly at the picture of that joy stick.

"Mmmm I like the looks of that long black sdick. Friggin' hottttt!"

He looks at the next pic, which is the Atari video computer system. He jolts and pukes up some brown shit all over the pic! Daaaaaamn!

"Ugh uggghhhh mmmMMM! Yummayyyy. So how many picturez did you say? This is taking 4ever."

Now he sees the pic of the thermos! He looks confused as FUCK, dude. You should see the pained, contorted look on his ballsac. It's worse than the one on his face but just as moist.

Finally, he sees that last pic. The picture of the thermos handle. He admires the curvature and blackness of the ever so slightly bent cock, and gets jealous af.

"I wish my dick were that big n' black oh well maybe next year."

What?

"Gurl I don't have a clue where this be going. You said you had two pics for me to peep and you end up showing like a trazabazillian pics to me and I'm all like WTF maaaaaan. You gotta slow this shit down for me chica I can't read your riddlebox of pics. I dunno I'm just gonna toss a wild salad guess here, and say UR talking about Steve Jason's dumb ass. So sick of him being so lazy but getting everything shoved into all his anal corridors fer free."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 01:16 AM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 04:43 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 01:32 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-09-2020, 07:27 PM