Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a guess
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-07-2020, 01:16 AM

Greggo, still covered in feces, wonders why Madison Dyson would make physical contact with him.

"Mmm mmm gurl, I don't wonder in the least why you'd wanna be all up on me right now."

Oh...

"And who be this 'her' you're pretending to be right now? Sounds like someone real shitty and stupid. Can I guess?"

"Is it Ruby? The consolation champion for the fake show nobody cares about, since she can't win a real title anywhere ever?"

"Is it Robert Main? The guy that puts like no effort into his kickouts, and smells really friggin' bad, like a tavern filled with dead bodies?"

"Is it me? Are you making fun of me for winning this title with no effort, considering I left the scene before a ref even counted any pins? You tryn'a make fun of me? I thought we were cool, Maddy. I dunno what to think anymore but I know I wanna know who yer talkin' about."

"Is it James Raven, referring to his rumoured title in management even though he never does anything? Is that who yer makin' fun of? He's even lazier and seen less often than Shane was when he was an owner. Ouch, gurl! You got him good!"

Greggo starts to cough, seemingly resulting in a kick out of sorts as Maddy kind of glides off of his slipperiness and she's already so soaked that she keeps sliding across the floor like a hockey puck on ice. After Maddy finally stops sliding away from Greggo for about 30 minutes, Greggo walks up and asks her again...

"So who were ya talkin bout gurl? Say her name or gimme better hints."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 01:16 AM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 04:43 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 01:32 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-08-2020, 04:07 PM