Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 08:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY Warning To GILMOUR!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-06-2020, 03:03 PM

The tiny camera that his "son" made, the one he cuts promos with, the one that travels him because Panzer always wants to mess with his creator, it showed Oswald, watching John Black's words to Gilmour, making him grin. He whispers something to one of his servants, covered in black and only the mask is truly visible to the naked eye. That servant disappeared in front of his and everyone's eyes, only for Black to hear a knock and if he opened the door, would be a box. In it would be a letter stapled to the top reading this:

"Even I was sickened by George Floyd's death. I was sickened by Breonna Taylor's death. I was sickened by Atatiana Jefferson's death as her poor nephew had to witness his aunt killed in cold blood. Even I have more humanity than Gilmour. All you need to do is ask, and you shall receive any amount of money you wish. I will be contributing to several charities dealing with arrests of peaceful protesters. Spend it how you will, even if it means donating it. I may be evil, but at least I'm not Gilmour ignorant."

Inside the box would be, well, another box, but more decorative, almost like a box you'd have for jewelry, and inside would be a plastic bag filled with money totaling up to 3,250 dollars.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
MY Warning To GILMOUR! - by John_Black - 07-06-2020, 02:45 PM
re:MY Warning To GILMOUR! - by Mr. Oz - 07-06-2020, 03:03 PM
re:MY Warning To GILMOUR! - by Miss Fury - 07-06-2020, 06:09 PM
re:MY Warning To GILMOUR! - by Mr. Oz - 07-06-2020, 06:20 PM
MY Warning To GILMOUR! - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-07-2020, 06:14 AM