Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leap Of Faith Fallout -Sayors interviews Hunter Payne
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-16-2013, 03:44 PM

(07-16-2013, 03:36 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(07-16-2013, 09:47 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(07-15-2013, 10:48 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Really dude? At what point during fucking Joy....did you decide to retrieve said buckets? I'm really not busting your balls here, I'm just more curious than anything else. Like when did these buckets come into play and how?

Oh and why is Hunter Payne still here? Seriously, why is he here? I figured he would have been gone by now. I was hoping he'd be gone anyway. I guess when I heard that it would be the end of him, I just hoped it meant the end of his career here and it didn't just stand for him throwing away his faith, like a used tampon. I guess giving up your spiritual path, isn't as difficult as it should be. I'm glad humans have such a strong sense of dedication, to what they believe in. It's really one of my favorite parts about them.

ooc: Figure of speech satty

OOC - Damn these OOC responses, lol. This is the IC section people!

OOC: I concur. I also love contradictions.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
John Austin (07-17-2013)

Messages In This Thread