Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2019, 07:39 AM

It's really the shows like this where I feel genuinely bad that there have to be winners AND losers. When everyone puts so much effort in and genuinely does their best to come out on top it gets really tough to pick who gets to the top.

IMO, the LL competitors themselves were all great. Vita and Ruby were some of my favorite stuff and I loved the team chemistry. Teaming with Socio probably made Mastermind the most interesting and daring he has been in years. Fuzz... well, Fuzz just refused to lose this motherfucker.

Even Lux did great work after having to realize that his opponent was ghosting and that he didn't really NEED to do anything else.

It's actually really hard to pick winners when I can always find things I like about everything. You guys have made my hair go grey not-so-prematurely.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-02-2019), Shawn Warstein (12-02-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Thank You - by Theo Pryce - 12-02-2019, 07:10 AM
re:Thank You - by Corey Smith - 12-02-2019, 07:21 AM
re:Thank You - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-02-2019, 07:39 AM
Thank You - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-02-2019, 12:36 PM
re:Thank You - by Sebastian Duke - 12-02-2019, 06:01 PM