Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Vinny Lane” explains it all.
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2019, 12:11 PM

Listen Vinny you can talk all you want. You can continue to make jokes, but the reality of the situation is much more dire than you want to let on. You started this. You wanted this. I’m okay with ending the fight you picked. But let’s be honest for a second, if you really think you’re going to be the one to drive me into retirement, then maybe it’s time for a come to Jesus moment for you. There have been hundreds of people trying to force me out. Better wrestlers than you, better owners than you, and what do they all have in common? They all failed, just like you will at Lethal Lottery. I signed on the dotted line, you still have yet to do so. This match hasn’t been promoted on the official card, so what the fuck are you waiting for?

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
“Vinny Lane” explains it all. - by Shawn Warstein - 11-18-2019, 12:11 PM