Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Vita is LYING!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-08-2019, 02:26 AM

(10-07-2019, 07:19 AM)VV Said: Do you see this crap Shane ?

No wonder he gets all up in arms everytime you get closer to uncovering the corruption around this bitch!

Dude, I literally tried using my magic potato necklace to hypnotize him to stop being hypnotized by the dumb blonde bimbo and even THAT didn't work.

Seriously... that says something right there. He's had a thick layer of shit smeared over his eyes if even I and my swinging golden potato can't make him see the light.

(10-07-2019, 10:57 AM)Madison Dyson Said: Lane, did you not get the memo? It's 2019, and in 2019 we get to pick and choose our realities. The one where Vita is Anarchy champion is the one I choose.

Well if people are allowed to choose their own gender and have even started a movement to legally change their own age, why the hell can't we choose our own reality? Obviously the SlackLand reality is for people who enjoy loading themselves up with fluoride to dumb themselves down, glyphosate to shorten their lifespan appropriately, and GMO citrus acid that the FDA admits is made from black mold instead of fruits to help bring on dementia and schizophrenia sooner... and then we have the Big Vito reality which is for the people who actually have functioning brain cells and are aware of more than what they're "told" to believe. Hmmmmmm... make your choices wisely, folks! Don't get tricked into sucking on a moldy ass GMO bitch!

(10-07-2019, 11:39 AM)Centurion Said: You figured that out, did you, Vinnie? Want some more? Vita is gaslighting the XWF by attempting to create a title lineage that doesn't exist, and it's being fueled for Shane , who has a desire to cause chaos within the XWF and undermine the leadership of the fed. It doesn't take a higher education to figure this shit out.

Haha! Good job, Centurion. Living up to your legacy by once again shutting yourself down before you even stop talking. You're DAMN RIGHT it doesn't take a higher education to figure out what you just claimed, because you actually need to be suffering from severe mental disabilities and be a 4th grade flunky to believe what YOU just said! HAHAHA! I guess I didn't knock you around hard enough at XX, eh? I guess I still haven't been able to fix your brain even after all these years!

(10-07-2019, 03:05 PM)Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Said: Mr. Lane, I just wanted to say that I have taken this matter very seriously ever since it was first brought to my attention. It really doesn't matter to me which one of these women are lying, but the fact that one of them is lying and in doing so, they are tarnishing the prestige of our Anarchy title is a major issue that needs delt with in a hastily manner.

Ha! PRESTIGE quote unquote.

Holy crap, man... how are you so fat? How are you even alive? Where does your chin end and your cock begin? Asking for a friend.

Perhaps Big Vito will be able to make the Anarchy title matter but if you think anything about it has been "tarnished" as of late, you must be mistaking it for a championship that matters enough to actually be featured on the front page of the XWF website! Until Relentless it'd been a joke title held by a genetically modified crack hag for shits and giggles. Pretty hard to tarnish THAT, you fat oaf! You're fat! FAT!

(10-07-2019, 05:49 PM)Thunder Knuckles Said: As one of VV's witnesses. I'd just like to point out that Sarah Slackin hasn't tried to defend herself in any of this. That just smells worse than a four day ol catfish sitting out in the sun.

Well, I mean, in order for her to actually defend herself she'd need to be able to do something that's very hard for her. Let's see if Tommy has it figured out...

(10-07-2019, 08:00 AM)Tommy Wish Said: I mean if Sarah was smart enough to get off twitter,
BINGO. And you know what's funny? We know with 100% certainty this cracked out, malnourished bitch hears all of this but still is too much of a FUCKING PUSSY to engage anyone directly once she's been exposed as getting #FreeRides. I mean if she were scared shitless of a guy running around naked under a druid's cloak and hood, how could SlackLand ever muster up the courage to stand up to anyone else? Plus, why would she ever stop being so goddamn LAZY in the first place?

(10-07-2019, 06:23 PM)Madison Dyson Said: LANE! I want a match against Sarah for that fake Anarchy Championship! Then, after I win it, I'm gonna burn it. Unless that's the one that's made outta shit. Burning shit smells awful.

HEY NOW! I suppose that depends on how you define the word awful. Mmmmmmmmm... burning shit....... Shane's eyes roll back in his head and he starts letting out a wet, throaty moan as he enters a trance.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Noah Jackson (10-08-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-08-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Tommy Wish - 10-07-2019, 08:00 AM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Tommy Wish - 10-07-2019, 11:00 AM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Madison Dyson - 10-07-2019, 10:57 AM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Centurion - 10-07-2019, 11:39 AM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Centurion - 10-07-2019, 12:45 PM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 10-07-2019, 12:20 PM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 10-07-2019, 05:49 PM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Centurion - 10-07-2019, 06:10 PM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Noah Jackson - 10-07-2019, 06:13 PM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Centurion - 10-07-2019, 06:20 PM
re:Hey! Vita is LYING!!! - by Noah Jackson - 10-07-2019, 06:22 PM