Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 09:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to earn them xbux
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-22-2019, 01:28 PM

Actually, I think I'm gonna roll over you because you suck harder than a Saigon whore offered a free meal.

Hey, thanks for noticing my new tat though! Although, considering that's coming from a guy you just KNOW has a Monster Energy tattoo somewhere on his body maybe I shouldn't be all that impressed.

So I got some news for you, dipshit. I WAS a manager. In fact, not only was I a manager, but I was the greatest XWF manager of all fucking time, carrying The Engineer to the longest X-Treme Championship reign of all time AND the longest Universal Champion reign of all time. Meanwhile Mr. Ain't Done Shit is gonna sit there and play like he knows me while proving he can't be bothered to get the most basic of facts straight. You....fucking.....remedial.

You want to hear some more facts about me? How about the fact that I have held 11 different championships across four different promotions when I wasn't being the world's most incredible manager. And that's not even counting my 24/7 runs here. And while I'm doing all your work for you, how about this: in the 10 plus years I've been in this business I've FORGOTTEN more successes than you will EVER HAVE. So if we're measuring dicks and counting trophies, let's just say I'm packing 12 inches and your micropeen is barely visible amongst your uncultivated forest of natty pubes.

Last but certainly not least, let's talk about just how stupid you really are. Let's talk about how your stated reason for doing any of this is X-BUX. Earth to backwoods mongoloid, but you DO realize that's just a company incentive to buy XWF merch right? I mean, who am I to judge if you want to be rolling in Gilly's used dildo collection or whatever the fuck else Vinnie threw up in the XWF shop while tripping balls and oiling up his lungs with black market Captain Crunch flavored vape juice. I figured I would just try to warn you you shouldn't try paying for next jerk off booth session at Chuck's Fuck and Suck with company Monopoly money.

Oh! Hey, lo and behold! I just got a notification that we get to do this all over again at Centurion's Shove It! How about that, you'll be the first person in XWF history to have the dishonor of losing to me twice in a row! So save your X-bux and pay someone else to dust your numerous runner up in the Special Olympics trophies, because lord knows it's gonna need it. That shelf sure as hell isn't seeing any new additions anytime soon.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-21-2019, 10:40 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 06:14 AM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 01:28 PM
Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-22-2019, 01:35 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 01:46 PM
Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-22-2019, 01:52 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 02:01 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 05:26 PM