Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to earn them xbux
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-22-2019, 06:36 AM

Now, now there you go again with throwing shit and hoping it sticks. You think because I'm new in XWF your just gonna roll over me because you have history. Like I said before you have a lot of history and I don't want any part of that. Gross! Old baggy women, you don't even specify your birthday. Just so no one sees how old you really are...be honest with me. You're in your what? Mid to late 40’s trying to still walk around all sexy. Thinking you still got “it”. I hate to break it to ya sister. You don't!

By the way nice tattoo. I noticed you don't always sport it. Did you get that from the dollar store for that photoshoot?

I got an idea for you Shock-value Word-salad instead of trying to defend the Federweight championship, that you clearly lost here today. You become a manager where your role will suit you. You can be a loud obnoxious old lady for someone with talent. Not me of course, I'm just the guy who put you where you belong...in parts unknown.

Turns out you were an Xtreme Champ too! For someone obviously so “gifted” you go after the 24/7 championships a lot. Less effort, less reward right. Me personally, i'm here to make xbux. If I gotta run my mouth to do it, so be it. I'm going for a maximum reward this time. Xbux and I took down Shock-value Word-Salad “The Queen of shit talk”.

Someday Shock-value Word-salad will understand that when the men who leave money on the nightstand aren't ex’s, but rather, John’s who just got a scratch at no amount of topical cream or penicillin will cure.

I’ll probably vacate the Federweight championship to the next person who comes along because I don't have use for them really. They just collect dust on my mantel. I normally just pay someone to come to my house to dust the many trophies that I've collected throughout the years, but ever since Alejandra was deported. I have no one to do it. Maybe if you don't take my advice about managing. You could come work for me dusting my trophies. It’ll give me the drive to keep a hold of the Federweight championship so you could still be close to it every day, I know how much it means to you. I’ll put it next to my 5 Northwestern Ohio hide and go seek championship trophies. Since I'm such a nice guy. I'll even pay ya X10 a week. How does that sound?

Pin

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-21-2019, 10:40 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 06:14 AM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-22-2019, 06:36 AM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 01:28 PM
Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-22-2019, 01:35 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 01:46 PM
Time to earn them xbux - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-22-2019, 01:52 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 02:01 PM
re:Time to earn them xbux - by Madison Dyson - 09-22-2019, 05:26 PM