Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 11:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPINEBREAKING
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-06-2019, 04:27 PM

(09-06-2019, 05:23 AM)The Wretched Nobody Said: your shots are like all my facebook messages to my EX - desperate,pathetic and everyone of them gets blocked by The Wretched

KICK OUT!

Pro-tier self-own Jackie Chode.

Christ wept, are you like some AI's version of what human speech is like? Like, there are letters and words and a modicum of sentence structure, but the thing's too basic to put all those components together in a way that actually makes sense? OHHHHH BUUUT WAAAAAIIIIT......

I got it! You're like those cheap, toxic Chinese made knock offs of American toys!

[Image: knockoff-toys.jpg]

Yeah! Like the general idea of "HEY LOOK KIDS, SUPERHEROES!" is there, but it's so bereft of American authenticity, quality, or context that no one but the most autistic little nose picker is going to be fooled. Congrats dipshit, you are what POOR PEOPLE buy their kids for CHRISTMAS! You are the worst kind of generic dollar store shit! You are childhood disappointment and humiliation made flesh. A hunk of poisonous plastic trash in a rough mold of something people actually care about, mixed with the sweat and tears of child sweatshop labor.

Yeah, that's my best guess. Second guess is one of those Russian bots. In which case, you need to step up your game Vladdy baby, 'cuz there's no way this festering pile is going to make me waste a vote on a third party candidate.

Keep talking Son of Siam, because next up I start my treatise on why all Oriental Men are shameful needle dicked cucks.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
SPINEBREAKING - by The Wretched Nobody - 09-06-2019, 12:47 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Madison Dyson - 09-06-2019, 04:03 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Atticus Gold - 09-06-2019, 05:40 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by drezdin5788 - 09-08-2019, 05:08 PM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Madison Dyson - 09-08-2019, 05:40 PM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by The Wretched Nobody - 09-06-2019, 05:23 AM
re:SPINEBREAKING - by Madison Dyson - 09-06-2019, 04:27 PM
SPINEBREAKING - by Atticus Gold - 09-08-2019, 04:37 AM
SPINEBREAKING - by drezdin5788 - 09-08-2019, 07:38 PM