Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 07:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie Bourbon Incorporated presents THE ROBBIE BOURBON SHOW!!!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-23-2019, 11:22 PM

(06-20-2019, 02:43 AM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: I remember things a bit differently. Three times would be the correct number, but who's counting right?

You would be counting.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe Apex is now doing their charming satire of Sesame Street. Robert Main is the Count, maybe we're just waiting on Drew Archlye and James Raven to show up as Burt and Ernie?

Do you need a Snuffaluffagus? Who is your Big Bird? Wait, did you guys already do Mr. Rogers Neighborhood yet? Hah, that stuff is gold.

Anywho, go back to being an irrelevant champ who even with the assistance of some bling around your waist I get called to sell tickets whooping ass.

Maybe instead of retelling Encino Man, Saved By The Bell, The Lion King, The Crying Game, Forrest Gump, The Matrix, or some other staple of 90's programming you could bring some effort to the arena.

Also, anyone else who can't hang, just put your ropes down and stop trying.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Robbie Bourbon Incorporated presents THE ROBBIE BOURBON... - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-23-2019, 11:22 PM