Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 07:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie Bourbon Incorporated presents THE ROBBIE BOURBON SHOW!!!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2019, 10:32 PM

You feel obliged to click play to understand the tone of what you are about to experience.

We open to see Robbie Bourbon standing in an empty ring in an empty arena.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and girls! Children of all ages!

Behold and wonder, WHO is deserving or my airtime?

So, anybody else notice that Vinnie was ready to tell Peter he had his gear ready but hasn't said shit to me?

Anybody else notice little Miss Locklan getting absolutely wrecked SAVAGELY on a Saturday Night, her little streak of a shitstain cut short by cleaning wipe from Robbie Bourbon Incorporated? You call yourself a challenger for the Universal Championship?

I call you a Queen in a land of Monsters, an inspiration that would be able to inspire somewhere else, a failed role model because your role is not to be modelled here or anywhere in wrestling.

Robert Main, heh, you have held the belt as long as I have let you. See, you called me out for not offering up the title when I was champion same as you don't offer up the title while you are champ. Hypocrite. Usually, I wouldn't give a fuck. Hypocrites are common, hypocrisy is the greatest virtue of civilization. Getting your boys hyped to help you and Jimbo Caedus come after me was, well, the move I would have made. Kudos.

You owe me some royalties, however.

Copying and ripping off the man that came before you is just, well, underwhelming. I was always something different.

Something unique.

The morning star. The man of the crossroads, the beguiler, the trickster, the, hehehehehehehe...

Robbie chuckles.

Sorry, those are all a bit cliche these days. I'm no devil. I'm no cool dude. I'm not that, how do you say, basic.

But that doesn't matter, Robert Main is about to lose to Big D and that might be the man I just turn to piss, powder, and jelly because I feel like holding the Universal Title again.

See, I held it.

Valiantly?

I pinned Gilmour. Like every champ.

I wrecked some German kid with a Robbiebomb.

Since, I was stripped of the Universal Championship.

And there has been ZERO explaination why besides some half-assed explaination from Lane saying I didn't deserve it yet he couldn't find a soul that could take the belt off of me.

Now look at where he's at with his champion.

So, I destroyed Lacklan's legacy by using the finest resource in XWF history.

Barney Green's supple body.

With a pinfall here and a three count there, old Queen Lacklan had a farm, E I E I O. And on that farm I did foreclose, Robbie Bourbon Yeah! Ole' Robbie Bourbon shoveled shit, E I E I O. Shoveled yall just right, E I E I O. With a scoop, scoop here, the shit got slung, slung there, I buried both y'all, E I E I O.

Body bagged, tagged, and sunk in the mud.

Not a soul is discussing Lacklan challenging for the Universal Championship.

Wrecked? Wrecked.

Robbie stands tall with his hands on his hips.

I am not here to stand up and say I look to be welcomed back here in the XWF. I am the greatest force in XWF history. Now, I am here to welcome each and every one of you.

To my airtime.

To the Robbie Bourbon Show.

To being seen and to getting ratings, because not a fucking one of you have done that at all.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
B.O.B. D (06-18-2019), Darius Xavier (06-18-2019), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-24-2019), El Príncipe (06-19-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Robbie Bourbon Incorporated presents THE ROBBIE BOURBON SHOW!!! - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-17-2019, 10:32 PM