Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-28-2019, 07:04 AM

The Boston Bruiser is standing in someone's living room. On the TV screen behind him there is a paused image of himself being covered by Skully. The Boston bruiser is holding what looks like to be a remote control in his hand. He begins to speak.

After 4 weeks of threats, beat downs, and promos I finally made my official XWF debut at War Games. The look of fear on the faces of Donovan Blackwater, Robbie Bourbon, Brian Storm, Lux, and Scully when I entered the ring was absolutely magnificent. They were not expecting the Boston Busier. For weeks they had been planning and preparing for some schmuck and in walks the Boston Bruiser and they were not prepared for that. As soon as I tagged you had the fist shots heard around the world. I wrecked Brian Storm. Donovan Blackwater tried getting in the ring with me he didn't last long he ran away like a school girl and tagged out real quick. It was going to be a glorious night for the Boston Bruiser but then an act of great injustice occurred. I took a superkick to the chin like a champ and the ref began the count

Plays video of the ref slapping the mat 1...2.. and then the Boston Bruiser pauses it on the 3 count

If you zoom in on my left shoulder, tilt your head to the side, and look at the refs hand coming down it's as clear as Hillary Clinton's conscience that I kicked out! My shoulder came off the mat a nano second before the ref's hand connects with the mat. My night of victory and celebration was brought to an abrupt end at the hands of this corrupt referee who obviously is on the take. I searched this referees locker right before I demolished Donovan Blackwater. He had an envelope with a large sum of money with a note inside that said "Make sure the Boston Bruiser doesn't walk away with a win.

The Boston Bruiser pulls out the envelope with the cash and the letter. The handwriting looks scribbled like it was written by a child or a doctor.

Now maybe you're wondering where I am. Well, I am in the home of the referee that cheated me. I have been trying to get the truth out of this scum bag for the last hour. I wouldn't call it torture that's such a negative term with negative connotations. I would call this a friendly quest for the truth. This kind of injustice if left unpunished will poison the XWF. If you allow poison to spread it will destroy the XWF. All the blood, sweat, and tears that have gone into this organization over the last 20 years will mean nothing if we let this kind of crap continue. So me, being the man of integrity, decided I would do the right thing and nip it in the bud. Now ole Heb here has something to say.

The camera pans over to a man tied up in a chair. There is blood pouring out from several different wounds on his face. His eyes are blackened and watery. The Boston Bruiser removes the duct date from the mans mouth so he can speak.

I'll say whatever you want me to just please stop hitting me!

Tell them the truth! Who paid you off! Was it Lacklan? Was it Lux? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!

The Boston Bruiser delivers some more blows to the mans body and face. While screaming at him for an answer. The man continues to sob uncontrollably

OK OK OK, you want a name, Lux paid me. You said if I give you a name you will let me go. Lux paid me. Now please stop hitting me. I got a family. My wife is going to come home with the kids at any moment. I don't want them to see their father...

Boston Bruiser covers his mouth back up with Duct tape.

to see their father what? Crying like a baby admitting to being a coward and taking a bribe? Is that what you don't want them to see? You are a pathetic piece of crap. I'm done with you.

The Boston Bruiser picks the man up in the chair and launches him into the entertainment center. The TV shatters upon impact along with the glass doors and the entire entertainment system.

Hey Lux, I'm coming for you this Saturday on Savage. You told me to name the stipulation. I want a no disqualification I quit match. I want the whole world to see you for the coward and social delinquent that you are.

The Boston Bruiser leaves the house right as the man's wife and children get home. The wife and children get out of the car and see the Boston Bruiser with blood on his hands. Both children cling to their mother. The Boston bruiser walks up to the kids and pats them on the head.

Hey little buddy, your daddy is going to need a band aid he's got a really big boo boo.

What did you do to my husband?!!!

The woman grabs both children and runs into the house while yelling out her husbands name. The Boston Bruiser hops in his rental and drives off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-28-2019, 07:04 AM