Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 09:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Cave Dwelling Chimps
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2019, 04:12 AM

"Oh Robert Bourbon, just because you and literally, the entire roster aren't allowed access to my social media, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist or that I don't use it. It simply means that I don't want you to have the ability to see it. I work with you all and that's enough. I don't need to know every detail of your existence or the pillow talk that you share with each other because quite frankly, I don't care. I really, really do not give a shit. About any of it. Your lives are inconsequential to me. On that note - Go team! Can't wait to work with you and everyone that I selected for War Games. This should be super fun."

Slings pants over shoulder and walks away whistling a happy tune.

(OOC - Lmao! I barely check social media in order to speak with my real life friends and family, I don't see the point in creating a Twitter account for a character. That's merely my personal prerogative though.)

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Attention Cave Dwelling Chimps - by John Whyte - 05-08-2019, 03:36 AM
Attention Cave Dwelling Chimps - by The Brothers Blackwater - 05-08-2019, 04:12 AM