Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-29-2019, 08:22 PM

(04-29-2019, 06:58 PM)Tony Santos Said: Santos: So many words, so little meaning.

Tony smiles a toothy smile as the scene fades to black.

"You know, words still have meaning, even when they're too difficult for you to understand."

"My bad though."

"I'll remember to use smaller words, next time. Maybe see about investing in some hand puppets too. As to make absolute certain that there's no way for you to feel confused or lost."

"Or heaven forbid, fucking stupid."

"It took a lot of courage for you to admit that handicap of yours. You should be proud of that."

"Gold star in bravery, Tony."

(04-29-2019, 07:43 PM)John Whyte Said: see how there’s no real ‘pop’ to your words? you say a lot without really saying anything at all. under my tutelage we can really get some zip on those insults.

(04-29-2019, 07:45 PM)John Whyte Said: but first im gonna get some shuteye, I can see this will be a tall task. ill see you in the morning bud!

"And who says that the 'Make A Wish Foundation' doesn't grant wishes?"

"Without them, John Whyte wouldn't have a career."

"You get some sleep sport, it's been quite a workout for you and you need your rest."

"Tomorrow is going to be another big day... of keeping up with everyone else. Well, trying to keep up. We don't want to jinx things by assuming that you will."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread - by Lord Thurston - 04-29-2019, 03:43 PM
re:War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread - by The Brothers Blackwater - 04-29-2019, 08:22 PM