Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 03:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 06:58 PM

(04-29-2019, 06:38 PM)The Brothers Blackwater Said:
(04-29-2019, 03:02 PM)Tony Santos Said: Santos: Oh, Donovan. You failed so hard at insulting me that your dad had to try to bail you out? After your only insult was to call out your dad's accomplishments, while neglecting your own? You're supposed to be a captain, when you can't even exhibit basic leadership qualities?

Rich, Donovan.

The same father who abandoned you. The same man who was Mr. Radio, Mr. Satellite, and Mr. Negligent Father? The man you had to track down, and threaten to kill?

That guy? That's the man backing you up? A man laying out a shining achievement from... 2012? A man who abandoned his children with an abusive wife?

At least my father is dead. You're stuck with a shit father and siblings who act as a crutch for your lack of ability and intellect. It's the only reason I can fathom you picking that tubby moron bRiaN sTorM, as well as a man who gave your team a ringing endorsement of...

"I'm Team Blackwater I guess!"

Tony smiles.

Santos: Killer work, Donovan. Everyone believes in you.

The scene fades to black.

"Oh Tony, you're words... they're so very wounding. They cut so deep. Am I bleeding? I feel like I'm bleeding. Like I've been gutted with a giant, rusty, jagged blade, that literally ripped up my insides, before I was left for dead. How could you say such truly, awful things to me? Why, I'm not sure how I'll ever survive such a brutal attack, let alone recover. Clearly, you are the master here and a far better man than I... I might add. It's just too bad that fate didn't grant me the honor of having you, as a father. Still, if it's not too imposing, if you could do me the solid of answering, one simple question, I would be ever so grateful."

"Tell me, Tony.... am I serious or is this sorrowful, whimpering tone and sad face too over-the-top?"

"Tony... Tony... Tony, you're so lost out at sea, adrift in a tiny dingy... with no paddles, that's slowly filling up with water due to the many holes that's riddled through it... you may as well jump overboard and drown now."

"Are you seriously trying to get at me? No one ever gets to me, Tony."

"I'm unflappable. Untouchable. I'm like a tank that you're trying to destroy with a feather and CW quality banter."

" Especially when you're trying to use my past, against me. Please. Are you for reals? A topic few could fuck up, considering the fact that it's a subject that I've brought up, more than once. Yet, here you are... swinging and missing. It's quite pathetic. Like watching a simpleton that's taking way too long to put on a sweater. His arm gets stuck and he can't properly pull it into place, yet that doesn't stop him from struggling. Yanking with all his might as his desperate cries of frustration become louder and louder."

"However, you're right about one thing. I should have listed my own accomplishments against you. Not my father's."

"Lets see.... I called you out and you ran away and hid. Rather than make an excuse or accept. You did nothing. Bravo. You're the man now, dog."

Big, warm smile.

"Thanks for believing in me though... I believe in me too."

"Much like I believe in my team and the fact that your presence, means nothing. You should probably just mirror what you did when I challenged you and avoid the fight altogether, while silently praying that no one will notice your absence and everyone will simply forget."

"The same way everyone forgot your former 'legacy' in the XWF."

Santos: So many words, so little meaning.

Tony smiles a toothy smile as the scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread - by Tony Santos - 04-29-2019, 06:58 PM
re:War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread - by Lord Thurston - 04-29-2019, 03:43 PM