Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 12:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

04-19-2019, 04:18 PM

[The scene opens to Eric sitting on his chair, with his desk intact. He looks over his notes, until his co host, Kali MuMu, instructs him to do a monologue, which made Eric nervous. About ten minutes later, he stands near the mic.]

"What about them rainbows huh? Too much RAIN in those bows that shine out of the sky!"

[Canned laughter plays, as Kali is texting on her phone.]

"Oh Come on Kali, you know that it is funny!"

"Hell no, who do you have lined up for this show?"

"I don't know, some guy named Rain."

"Well here's a joke for you, who is a Rain? Is it a guy who keeps on pouring water in the set? I hope he's better then you."

["OOO" erupts in the "crowd" and Eric pulls out a cheeseburger, and hands it to her. Kali takes a bite, and Eric pulls out a gun and shoots her without looking. Then it freeze frames into sponsor of the show. Then the scene comes back on with Eric with a bunch of note cards, filled with drawings of NAZI symbols, as he announces his guest.]

"Let me introduce to you my first guest, Rain!"

[The studio "audiences" starts to clap for anyone to show up, while Eric makes out with a stuffed bear with a photo of Roxy Cotton on it. As Kali starts to pull a bag of doritos, and starts to grabs a bag full and gnaws down on em. While the live band kept playing on.]

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric Polulu's post:
Darius Xavier (04-19-2019), Ned Kaye (04-19-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone) - by Eric Polulu - 04-19-2019, 04:18 PM
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone) - by Rain - 04-20-2019, 06:42 AM
Fuck You, TV Ep 1 (feat Rain, anyone) - by Rain - 04-20-2019, 11:15 AM