Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Storm! Welcome!
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2019, 08:49 AM

"Well, I caught Brian Storm's first promo and I have to say, that was not anything I could've possibly anticipated. Without a shadow of a doubt, that was the most unconventional, groundbreaking, innovative piece of footage that I have ever subjected myself to watching. I'm quite certain the rest of the world would agree as well. Wasn't that just beyond every realm of comprehension, folks?"

[Image: Matthew-Gray-Gubler-dr-spencer-reid-2510...00-281.gif]

"Haha! Sorry Brian, only having a little fun. Seriously though after watching your video, I couldn't help but wonder, what your younger, bigger brothers names were? So mysterious, by the way. The suspense is killing me. I'm a sucker for intrigue, so no spoilers. I will tune in to each, and every, single promo that you release, until the enigma is solved. This is going to become my "Who shot J.R?" and I'm not kidding in even the slightest bit when I make this promise. Everyone knows, The Brothers Blackwater are very serious, somber men. Just ask Thaddeus Duke and Lux. When we say things, it is cemented in stone, like the claims of a president giving his address to the country. So when I say, I will vigilantly watch your promotional videos and piece together the clues until the mystery of who these younger, bigger brothers are... I mean business. Yeah, damn straight that's how it is and how it will be till that moment, when I unlock the secret."

"On that note, I feel like I've established my point, so I will end it on this. I wish I had a wheelbarrow. And Brian Storm, on behalf of all three of The Brothers Blackwater, I welcome thee."

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-13-2019), bRiaN sTorM (04-13-2019), Griffin MacAlister (04-14-2019), Rain (04-13-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Brian Storm! Welcome! - by The Brothers Blackwater - 04-13-2019, 08:49 AM
Brian Storm! Welcome! - by Rain - 04-13-2019, 10:42 AM
Brian Storm! Welcome! - by Rain - 04-13-2019, 11:56 AM
Brian Storm! Welcome! - by Rain - 04-13-2019, 01:16 PM
re:Brian Storm! Welcome! - by bRiaN sTorM - 04-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Brian Storm! Welcome! - by Griffin MacAlister - 04-14-2019, 08:36 AM
re:Brian Storm! Welcome! - by bRiaN sTorM - 04-14-2019, 04:55 PM
Brian Storm! Welcome! - by Griffin MacAlister - 04-14-2019, 05:43 PM