Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Question
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2019, 12:21 AM

(02-08-2019, 07:04 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Azrael vs. .... uhhhh I can't remember the character's name, but it involved a chair tornado.

Ahhh! I remember that! Still site that as one of my favorite matches. Ever. I remember reading it and being super excited that Azrael finally got to do something really super crazy. Good times Smile

The opponent was TJ Wallace

Also this...

Quote:Wallace bounced off of the ringpost, and his face explodes into a bloody mess! Azrael is flying down to the ring, and as he does so he raises his arms to his sides… suddenly, all of the chairs at ringside float over towards him, as if attracted by a magnetic pull!

Azrael is surrounded by a vortex of steel chairs, and they are beginning to rotate around him at a faster and faster pace… it’s a chair tornado!

Wallace is to his feet somehow, but he’s being pelted with those chairs… how much of this can he stand?

Wait, he grabs one of the chair and snatches it out of the air! He rushes Azrael and batters him across the face with the chair! I don’t think Azrael believed he could do it!

That chair shot broke Azrael’s concentration, and all of the chairs collapse on top of him, burying him in STEEL!

Wallace is digging through the chairs desperately now, trying to find the body of Azrael under the pile… look out TJ!

Azrael has appeared directly behind Wallace and grabbed him by the face! He’s got him up… and drives him hard into the pile of chairs with an inverted DDT! Both men hit their heads on the chairs!

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Question - by drezdin5788 - 02-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Question - by ElPantera - 02-08-2019, 05:43 PM
re:Question - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-08-2019, 07:04 PM
re:Question - by drezdin5788 - 02-08-2019, 08:01 PM