Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2
The DON Offline
Dick of Nazi

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2018, 12:31 PM

(08-22-2018, 05:02 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "I can travel through time. Two days for you, is really more like fifteen minutes... total, for me. I'm a multi-tasker too. So while I'm enjoying this lark, in the form of a debate with a parasitic, shape-shifter, I'm also working in my lab."

"That's what you are though. You aren't even a real cock. You're a bottom-feeding, slug that decided to transform yourself into a penis. You're using the false truth that you used to belong to Nathaniel to gain relevance, whilst tricking Morbid Angel, so that you can have a place to call home. While, simultaneously latching onto his thunder as the dick collector. With the aid of the bananar loving maniac, you have all of the assets that you ever really need to seem important but you and I, both know the truth, don't we? You worthless, leech. Oh yes, we do."

"Oh and I've never cut a promo with anyone on the roster. Not since my return anyway. It's not my fault that the XWF employs camera gremlins to follow its wrestlers. Creepy freaks of nature, that apparently have the ability to travel through, all of time and space. If you look really close, you'll see that they've already taken up hiding inside Morbid Angel's uni-bomber style shack."

Not a real cock? Did you miss the part where I was cut off of Nathaniel and then picked up by Morbid and put around his neck? I am not some random little slug or a leech that just showed up pretending to be a dick. I'm the real thing. A little smaller than I used to be but still the real thing.

Oh and as for you've never cut a promo with anyone on the roster...maybe in whatever fantasy sci fi reality you live in that may be true but here in this reality it's a lie.

You've had the following current and former XWF roster members in your promos...

Axel King
Donovan Blackwater
Abigail Monroe
Rebel Star
Griffin MacAlister

I'm not sure if on whatever planet you come from the word promo means something different than what it means here on Earth but here a promo is short for any form of promotional video package that is released prior to one's match. Whether or not you were aware or accepting of XWF camera's being present is irrelevant because they were and we all saw it. So if you want to deny what everyone else's eyes can see by all means. That's a you problem.

I used to be the overlooked and underutilized mighty member of Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus.

Now....

I belong to the Collector of Dicks. The mighty MORBID ANGEL!!

I AM...THE DICK OF NAZI!!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 04:19 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 05:00 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-21-2018, 10:36 AM
re:SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-22-2018, 12:31 PM