Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The World's Most Amazing'
Scott St Pierre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-27-2018, 12:07 PM Star  'The World's Most Amazing' -->

[Image: randy_orton_banner_by_jeri_spy-d54u92r.png]
SCOTT ST. PIERRE

Being a dominant superstar among the wrestling industry is one thing, but being Scott St. Pierre is much more than that. Superior, a notch above the rest, the actual best. It's not just self gratification, that's one thing that's for certain, it's the truth. Scott isn't just a new kid on the block trying to make a name for himself, he is already a fully established, full time, 'self proclaimed' legend. Not only does he have the looks, a face with cheekbones chiseled from beyond this world, he has the in ring ability to back that up.

The scene opens up in a dark room, one single spotlight shining down onto a dark silhouette of a man wearing a black hooded top, covering most of his head. Slowly, the unknown male begins to remove his hood, it’s Scott St. Pierre.

For some time this has been coming, have you been prepared?. One thing is for certain, I truly hope that you have. Saying that, nothing can possibly prepare a soul that works upon this pretty little ball of fury called Earth for the arrival of The World’s Most Amazing. I don’t plan to be like most other people in this place, claiming they’re one thing and showing the true patheticness that they really are. I could sit and ramble for hours upon hours of how amazing I am but I don’t feel that a single one of you watching this are worthy of me explaining myself when I’d rather wait and prove that inside the ring itself.”

Scott lets out a smug laugh, running his fingers through his hair as he does so.

When I simply step foot into a room with even the fewest of people, I can feel how intimidated they are by my amazing presence, the aura I give off is out of this world. I must admit, I have noticed how most people use the same defence tactic to try and deny the truth, acting like they dislike me, try to batter me down with pathetic words. Denial is the first form of weakness, you only wish you could even associate with the likes of myself, even be an ounce of the person in which I have become.

I wasn’t always like this, for many of my younger years, I was afraid of myself, afraid of what was truly going on deep inside. Each day I was evolving and that was something I tried to hide, until no longer could I control the sheer amazingness that was trying to take control. Like the flick of a switch, I became what I am, losing each person that was once a part of my life. No, i’ll rephrase that, they lost me! I couldn’t associate with such incompetent sad excuses for humans, I heightened my standards and now, now I am untouchable
.”

Scott pushes back the wooden chair he is sat upon and stands, face coming closer to the camera, each hand slamming down onto either side of the small table he was sat in front of.

I am The World’s Most Amazing, believe me or not, the time has come for you to all find out and when it does, you can all flock down at my feet for forgiveness. The era of Thee Scott St. Pierre has now officially begun and from this moment forward, YOUR sad excuse for an existence will never, and I repeat, never, EVER be the same, again!”

[Image: oadpula94a9.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott St Pierre's post:
Darius Xavier (05-27-2018)

Messages In This Thread
'The World's Most Amazing' - by Scott St Pierre - 05-27-2018, 12:07 PM
re:'The World's Most Amazing' - by Ghost Tank - 05-27-2018, 12:11 PM
'The World's Most Amazing' - by Abigail Monroe - 05-27-2018, 04:06 PM
re:'The World's Most Amazing' - by Abigail Monroe - 05-27-2018, 09:45 PM
'The World's Most Amazing' - by The Engineer - 05-27-2018, 04:54 PM
re:'The World's Most Amazing' - by The Engineer - 05-27-2018, 05:19 PM
re:'The World's Most Amazing' - by Ghost Tank - 05-27-2018, 08:43 PM