Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 11:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Hate Nation open registrHation
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-05-2018, 12:57 PM

Hate ain't in your vo..what?

Quote:Up until this point in my life the answer was an emphatic yes; and that hurt. Never being able to know that feeling of an ultimate victory hurt more than any ligament damage, any surgery, any pain staking rehabilitation…anything.

Pest looks away from the camera biting his bottom lip. After a few seconds he clears his throat and sucks in a lung full of air into his nose.

I’ve lived with that feeling a long time and honestly, I fucking hate it.

Pest adjusts himself in his seat while adjusting his shirt.

Who's that in that clip, rookie? You tellin' yo boy here that you're so stupid you use words that ain't even in that vocab of yours? Tell me more about that!

Quote:You can be the most loved guy in the company or the most hated by the fans. Doesn’t matter to me; I’m not here to make friends and I’m not here to make people cheer or boo. I’m here to win matches, make money and fuck bitches.

Damn, son, here you are again talkin' about that word you don't know. Look at what you said right after it and cry for me a little bit considering all you did out of those 3 goals so far is fuck ugly ass bitches! Pussy! Anything else, dummy?

Quote: Now, look….Far be it from me to hate on that. Sometimes you got to break a few eggs right? I get it. But see, I’ve got to come into this situation prepared to defend myself from your manipulation. At the end of the day I’m a man…a man that thinks with his dick.

Now I get you're saying you aren't hating but I just gotta laugh at what you said after that. Or vomit. Either way. I mean all I did was pull up your hate mentions and of course, surprise surprise surprise, we got you talking about your dick! Looks like you fit right in with the rest of these goddamn queers after all! So now that I've exposed you in like 3 minutes flat with hardly any effort, you ready to get the dick out yo brain nigga and admit to me that I'm your only chance at making a name fo yo'self here? Or you wanna tell me more about hate, dicks, and the money and victories you've yet to attain? Pussy! Rookie! Amateur! What a goddamn fool "dis nigga" is! Da fuck outta here, punk! Owned! Owned! Owned! Owned! Lemme go ahead and rip my receipt up playa because ain't no returns or refunds comin' back from my ownage of yo broke ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got you 4 Life!

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hate Nation open registrHation - by The Engineer - 04-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 11:33 AM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena - 04-05-2018, 12:57 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 04:24 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Steve Austin - 04-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Rocky Rush - 04-16-2018, 07:05 AM