Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Hate Nation open registrHation
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-05-2018, 12:09 PM

What up my nigga! Been wondering when you'd finally notice what's goin' on around you and speak up to claim yo spot in the Hate Nation! You ready to be a cog in the hate machine, or you lookin' to just suck cock and get a broken spleen? Seems to me like more and more fairies keep coming outta the woodwork around here so us straight dudes need to stick together.

And "Engy" as I guess your cute little nickname is among the chin nut brigade, I'm really startin' to wonder about you since I haven't heard a peep after I kindly asked you to stop with the penis and throbbing ass hole commentary. Was that the deal breaker, dog? Fuck I bet it was, this is XWF after all.

How 'bout you Pesty boy? You too intimidated to run with a clique that has a no homo talk proviso? This is your chance to stop bein' a fuckin' door mat and become somebody. Much love playa playa!

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hate Nation open registrHation - by The Engineer - 04-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 11:33 AM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena - 04-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 12:41 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 04:24 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Steve Austin - 04-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Rocky Rush - 04-16-2018, 07:05 AM