Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 04:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Isabel Mercier Offline
President of the Finn Kühn Fan-Club

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 06:51 PM

1. I uh, didn't drop out of high school. I also managed to stalk and harass convince rising superstar Finn Kühn to hire me as his agent despite a lack of actual experience in the field.

2. One. I am not a wrestler by any means and I'm also not an ungrateful ice queen so it really wouldn't be in my best interest to double-cross you under any circumstances.

3. I scored a 26 on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist but I also don't know how accurate of a measurement that really is and I haven't been diagnosed with any mental disorders. I'm also an insomniac but that could just be true independent of any other diagnosis.

4. Pull the lever. Less people die. Duh.

5. Yes. I hardly sleep regardless and I'm also capable of sleeping on the floor if need be.

6. Myself. No, but seriously: Jeff Bezos.

"I'm not a vegan, I'm a nihilist."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabel Mercier - 03-07-2018, 06:51 PM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM