Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Danger
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-23-2018, 11:34 PM

My eyes fixed on the gun pointed directly at my head. Slowly, I made eye contact with the man. He seemed so serious and oddly attractive. A smile made it's way across my face before the sound of loud laughter echoed.

Official United States Marshal business? You're shitting me, right? Do you know what you had your hands on just a minute ago? I doubt it because if you did you would have run the other way. I just saved your pathetic life, and now you want to "throw me in jail,"? I'd like to see you try to slap a cuff on my wrist because the minute you got close, I would rip your fucking arm off.

I pushed off the ground but was forced down by the barrel of the gun directly on my forehead. My blood ran hot with the want to kill. The taste of iron flooded my mouth as I bit down on my bottom lip hard enough to bring blood. I fought back myself believing this man to be naive and nothing more.

If you are going to point a gun at my head, I suggest you have the balls to pull the trigger and pray to god the bullets kill me because if they don't, I'll kill you.

I heard the click of the trigger but before the gun fired I managed to pull myself up using the man's arm and broke his hand free from the gun. It dropped to the ground with a loud bang firing shots into a nearby trash bin. I shoved the man back and dusted off my leather jacket.

I'm trying to be nice, but you are really testing my patience. You almost got slaughtered by something you know nothing about. If it wasn't for me saving your waste of space ass, you would have been food!

Confusion and annoyance swept over the man's face as he looked on at me as if I had said something so stupid his mind couldn't fathom it.

What?

It's my job to know about vampires. I was sent here to kill the one YOU let get away.

So you're some kind of vampire hunter? Let me guess your name is Buffy and you were chosen to fight the vampires.

No, I am a United States Marshal like I said before.

I've been away for way too long. What you are saying is that the government knows about vampires and sends people out to kill them?

The man's mouth opened only slightly before he could get a word out I noticed someone, or rather, something behind him.

Hold that thought.

I ran toward him and again shoved him but this time to the ground. The vampire from before made an attempt at darting for the man but was shortly stopped as soon as I grabbed him from behind and threw him to the ground.

Do you know him? Because he really wants to kill you.

The man sent his fist into the vampire's face before jumping to his feet and going for his gun. I rolled my eyes as the vampire got up to his feet and tried to send his fist into my face. I blocked and with a smile shoved my hand into his chest. His eyes shot open and what little life was left in them drained.

Boring.

I held his heart in my hand for a matter of seconds before dropping it on his chest.

Hey, I think I killed your friend. You're welcome...Again!

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 09:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-23-2018, 10:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 11:34 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-24-2018, 12:40 AM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 12:58 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 01:42 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 02:10 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-28-2018, 12:58 PM