Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 04:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night! 9-16-17
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-16-2017, 05:46 PM

(09-16-2017, 05:26 PM)Miss Michelle Said: The scene opens up in a local Los Angeles' hospital. Lying in a hospital bed is Michelle. She has a patch on her neck and IV's hooked up. She has black mascara rivers racing down from her eyes.

miss MICHELLE: When I first signed to XwF, I was beyond thrilled. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do what I really enjoyed, but never did I imagine of being brutally attack the way I was tonight. Here I am lying in this hospital bed and I'm in no condition to competing at Leap of Faith. As much as it pains me, I will have to forfeit the Bombshell's Championship.

Jenny, I hope management can find you an opponent at Leap of Faith, but it won't be me sadly. Best of luck to you girl. As for the XwF's universe, I don't know when I'll return to the ring for action. She stabbed an artery and I almost died. This was a life and death situation and totally uncalled for.Since filing a police report with LAPD officers, I am pursuing charges against both Madison Dyson and Mercy for attempted murder. This was not a wrestling act; it was an act of violence! The next time I see you two will be in a courtroom! I need to take some time and rehabilitate my health before I am ready to step back inside the ring. Rest assure when I'm 100%, I will be back and ready to perform!

The scene fades to black.

So you're punking out? How utterly typical. Good to see how much gumption you really had before you embarassed that title any further.

You know, if you were a fighter, if you were worthy of that title, you'd use this. You'd come back at us tenfold. But, just as I predicted, you're another weakling and a flake.

I'm sure Mercy will be thrilled to know about her title opportunity at Leap of Faith, because really....who is else is there?

As for the legal threats, I work for the president of the United States. I'm bullet proof. Come at me, bro.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Savage Saturday Night! 9-16-17 - by Miss Michelle - 09-16-2017, 05:26 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night! 9-16-17 - by The Engineer - 09-16-2017, 05:46 PM