Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 04:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night! 9-16-17
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-16-2017, 05:26 PM

The scene opens up in a local Los Angeles' hospital. Lying in a hospital bed is Michelle. She has a patch on her neck and IV's hooked up. She has black mascara rivers racing down from her eyes.

miss MICHELLE: When I first signed to XwF, I was beyond thrilled. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do what I really enjoyed, but never did I imagine of being brutally attack the way I was tonight. Here I am lying in this hospital bed and I'm in no condition to competing at Leap of Faith. As much as it pains me, I will have to forfeit the Bombshell's Championship.

Jenny, I hope management can find you an opponent at Leap of Faith, but it won't be me sadly. Best of luck to you girl. As for the XwF's universe, I don't know when I'll return to the ring for action. She stabbed an artery and I almost died. This was a life and death situation and totally uncalled for.Since filing a police report with LAPD officers, I am pursuing charges against both Madison Dyson and Mercy for attempted murder. This was not a wrestling act; it was an act of violence! The next time I see you two will be in a courtroom! I need to take some time and rehabilitate my health before I am ready to step back inside the ring. Rest assure when I'm 100%, I will be back and ready to perform!

The scene fades to black.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Michelle's post:
The Sugay Sisters (09-16-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Savage Saturday Night! 9-16-17 - by Miss Michelle - 09-16-2017, 05:26 PM